Top Five Reasons the SOF Community is Excited About the New Gilmore Girls
by Numbers McListerson
5. Because every SEAL Team has at least one member like Rory.
4. It gives us an excuse to get the gang back together and binge-watch the knock-off DVDs we bought from a guy living in a shipping container outside of Taji.
3. The wholesome wit and family values can temporarily fill the void of spending years abroad in Third World hellholes defending a country that doesn’t understand us and sometimes seems to forget we even exist.
2. Because Amy Sherman-Palladino is too good for this wicked Earth and the guys at SOCSOUTH are still getting over the cancellation of Bunheads by those idiots at ABC Family. Like seriously, you didn’t have any room in your programming between Pretty Little Liars and Switched at Birth? Assholes…
1. General Votel can finally get some closure by seeing Luke and Lorelai under the wedding arch they’ve been hinting at since Season 2.
Gilmore Girls, starring Lauren Graham and Alexis Bleidel, is returning to Netflix in the near future. None of those fine people or businesses (or Generals) are in any way associated with the degenerates at Article 107 News.
An Article 107 News Publication
The best place to get the facts before they happen!
Article 107 of the military’s Uniform Code of Military Justice covers “False Official Statements.” As our name implies, we are a satirical site, and you shouldn’t think anything we publish is real. You should, however, mercilessly mock anyone who does. You can follow Article 107 News on Twitter at @Article107News. If you’re looking for real news, check out our sister site The Havok Journal. Or you can visit us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter at @HavokJournal.