At Last! The World is Finally Awokening to Cancel Culture
by Untactic Al
Due to the outrage of a small percentage of the world population over certain historical edifices being constructed in circumstances less than palatable to current social sensibilities, the following are slated for destruction in 2021, assuming anyone is still alive to push the buttons:
1. The Great Pyramids – constructed by Pharaohs using slave labor.
2. The Palace of Versailles – built by King Louis XIV who oppressed and taxed the masses to fund his lavish lifestyle.
3. The Great Wall of China – built by Chinese Emperors to keep out people from neighboring countries who just wanted a better way of life.
4. The Coliseum in Rome – built by Roman Emperors Vespasian and Titus, who utilized slave labor and subjugated and taxed most of the civilized world. The Palatine Hill is also on the list.
5. The Vatican – due to Catholic abuses of Protestants in the Middle Ages and all the sex stuff that is still going on.
6. The Acropolis – a symbol of Greek world domination by Alexander the Great.
7. The British Museum – a symbol of hundreds of years of British colonialism, and the systematic pillaging of nations conquered at the point of a bayonet.
8. The Taj Mahal – built by a known misogynist.
9. The U.S. rail network – built by Chinese laborers who were mistreated and paid substandard wages.
10. The Washington and Jefferson monuments – slave holders. Washington DC and Washington state will also be renamed.
11. Independence Hall – a symbol of white privilege.
12. The White House – self-explanatory.
13. The Panama Canal – built in unsafe conditions with natives who were cheated of pay.
14. Christ the Redeemer in Brazil – a symbol of Christian persecution against non-Christians.
This is just the first list. U.S. currency is up next as are street names and schools. If anyone is old enough to remember the generic aisle at the grocery store, well that’s where we are headed.
I wonder what people will do when they can’t find anything to be offended about?
Brittany finally achieves peak Wokeness.
Prior to joining the Article 107 News Team, Untactic Al had a controversial and checkered 36-year career in the United States Air Force. He recently received his DD-214 blankie. The fact that he made it as far as he did merely illustrates the incompetence of his leadership.
Article 107 of the military’s Uniform Code of Military Justice covers “False Official Statements.” As our name implies, we are a satirical site, and you shouldn’t think anything we publish is real. You should, however, mercilessly mock anyone who does. You can follow Article 107 News on Twitter at @Article107News. If you’re looking for real news, check out our sister site The Havok Journal. Or you can visit us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter at @HavokJournal.